Sunday 3 March 2013

Revlon Bare as Bones: The nail polish that changed my life

Okay that was obviously a very broad sweeping statement. It didn't really change my life, it is just a wee little nail polish after all. It did however change the way I thought about approaching nails and the way it looks with what you wear.



Clean, simple and understated is the way I would describe this nail polish. Its the nail polish you want to wear if you were going for a job interview, to a party or just everyday--which is the best thing about this colour.

I have umm, about zero patience to change my nail polish colour according to what I'm wearing, yes it looks great, no I will never be bothered to do that everyday (I need time to write, read and uh..cross-stitch after all).




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment